Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quilts,Quilts,Quilts!











A few months ago a lady called BJ from Krazy Kwilts for Kool Kids contacted us and told us that her and her friends would like to make some quilts for our orphans. My mum makes the most fantastic patchwork quilts and because of this I LOVE quilts (cant make them myself, but i do love them!). So imagine my excitement when one morning I come down to the office to find it full of hand made quilts! Each one different from the next and each one had the name of the orphan that it had been made for!
Our staff have been taking the quilts to each child with their monthly supply of food that Project O supplies.
The children have been so grateful for their quilts and they have come just in time for winter!
I would like to thank BJ and the other ladies who took the time to design and sew these quilts. They are beautiful and I know that the children are so blessed by their quilts.

No comments: