Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello friends


Hi every one, Vashti here.
We have decided to start this blog so that we can keep you all up to date with all the Project O news. So much happens on a daily basis and I am going to atempt to keep you all informed!
I am also going to post stories about the orphans that we work with and general information on how you can get involved with helping us to help the "least of these", the voiceless children of South Africa.
My aim is for this blog to be more personal than a website, please feel free to interact with me and ask me questions and give me any ideas that you have that you feel will help us to help them!

Thanks guys....looking forward to hearing from you.
Vashti

3 comments:

lindsey said...

You are awesome and I love you,
Mumxxxxxxxxx

TheHappyNeills said...

Thanks for stopping by our adoption blog! Looking forward to reading more on yours! Blessings! Kendra

lindsey said...

How cute is Grandma's JoeJoe?!!!xx